Rubab Aftab, Senior Beauty Editor
Happy Holidays everyone! I personally love this time of the year. I love the beauty of the holiday lights. As I walk down the street at night, the lights literally brighten up my mood. There are a million other reasons why. For me, the holidays are about family, food, and tradition. The smells, tastes, and decorations bring memories flooding back. The things I once did as a child and of course the joy of giving and receiving GIFTS. Gifts are something that hold a different meaning for everyone. For me, it means – any guesses? I am a beauty so I love? You guessed it:
Yes, you read that right. Not handbags, not couture but Makeup 🙂
Makeup has always been and will continue to be my first love. I personally believe that it is the PERFECT gift for the holiday season, not only for myself but for any beauty junkie in your life. As the beauty editor of Helena Grace Brand, I am excited to share all my gift ideas. One of the perfect gifts that I have ran across this season is the 2019 Holiday Sets from Sephora.
Sephora is our go-to store for all our makeup needs. They are great when it comes to bringing us Holiday Sets every year. The best part is that there are sets in different price brackets. There are three price ranges: under $25, under $50 and under $100. If you are more inclined towards skin-care and not makeup then Sephora even has skin-care gift sets.
My favorite Holiday Gift Sets from this year are:
- Sephora Favorites: Beauty Unmasked – Your Spa Set under $25
The first set that I have here for you is a skin-care set. This set has some of the best skincare options that are available in the market. We have some big names in this box such as:
Jart Dermask Water Jet Vital Hydra Solution
- Fresh Rose Face Mask
- Glamglow Gravity Mud Firming Treatment
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask
- Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask
- Lancôme Rose Sorbet Cyro-Mask
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mask.
My favorite picks from this set are the Fresh Rose Face Mask and the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mask. Winters mean super-duper dry skin so these masks are a great option to treat your skin in my view-point.
- Nars Softcore Mini Blush + Balm Set Under $25
Are you as obsessed with the Nars Orgasm Collection as I am? If yes, then this set is DEFINITELY for you. You get your favorite mini-sized blush and your mini lip gloss in the shade Orgasm, Dusty Rose or Torrid. These are one of the best picks from Nars so this set is a great price for $24.
- Sephora Favorites Superstars for $48
This set is one of the BEST-SELLERS at Sephora – the Superstars set. And the BEST part is that you are getting it for ONLY $48. It is actually for $137 if we calculate the price of everything that you are getting in it separately. Isn’t that great? Some items here are full-sized and some are mini-sized. You will be getting the following items:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
- NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil in Dolce Vita (dusty rose)
- Bite Beauty Agave+ Daytime Vegan Lip Balm
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Liner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eyeshadow in Metallic Taupe (chrome taupe)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby (soft champagne sheen/supercharged peachy champagne shimmer)
These gift sets are a great option to buy, but also at a great price. You could gift these to your loved ones or be like me and buy these for yourself 😀 Afterall this is a great time to make yourself feel special. I hope everyone enjoyed this Holiday Post. Let me know if you guys want me to make a Holiday Special Series. Please comments down below. See you all in the next post!